Sunday, April 24, 2011

Skeletonwitch Tonight

One of the perks to living in Athens Ohio, it turns out, is that this is Skeletonwitch's hometown. As such, they come back 2 or 3 times a year and play an inexpensive show at a local bar. I saw them here last fall, but I haven't been to a metal show in a while and at $8 how could I pass up a chance to see them again in a venue where the furthest away you can get is about 50 feet from the stage? So anyway, that's how I'll be spending my evening this Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky. It's been about a year since my last metal show. We don't get too many in Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky indeed. Though this was my first real show since fall. Incantation and Finntroll both came through Cleveland since then, but I had a final during the former and a broken-down car during the latter.

    ReplyDelete