Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Top Metal Countries

Drawing heavily on the recent Metal from Unexpected Countries series on the METALLATTORNEY blog, I've decided to take a much shorter and less diverse metal world tour. I'll be picking my top 10 favorite countries for producing metal bands, and I'll list my favorite bands from each of those countries. If you've read many of my metal posts, you'll probably find most of the countries I select to be pretty unsurprising, but at least I'll be having fun doing it.

Also, I'll be listing fewer bands at the bottom of the list, but I'll do top 5's for the countries that are strong enough to carry a legitimate top 5 for me. This is of course entirely subjective, so feel free to chime in with your own opinions but keep in mind that I'm not claiming these are the "best", only that they are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment