Thursday, February 17, 2011

Three Months

After the recent rash of random stupidity I've been posting, it's high time for something beard related. Fortunately, I have just such a thing in mind. Today I have officially reached 3 months of beard growth. The past couple weeks have actually been pretty good on that front, since the last area that was a little bit thin (the area directly behind my chin) has finally filled in enough that it blends in well with the rest of my beard. Also, it's about 1 1/2 inches long now; long enough to properly stroke it without looking silly, since let's face it, 1/2 inch of beard growth just doesn't cut it in that department. It feels good to have a real beard again, I missed it when it was gone. To any of you men out there who have never tried growing a beard, all I can say is you don't know what you're missing. You really ought to give it a shot at least once.

Side note, today made for 2 days in a row with beautiful weather. T-shirts are a lovely thing to be wearing in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment