Friday, February 4, 2011

Stop Motion

I don't know what it is, exactly, but there is an odd sort of charm to stop motion animation. In fact, I've recently found it so intriguing that I've completely killed the batteries in my camera working on little video projects that utilize it. At least before the battery totally died I was able to put together some short finished products. They're very primitive looking, but that's ok with me; I'm kind of going for that look. I have some other ideas in mind for when I get fresh power, but for now my work has been halted.

This is a stop motion video I just finished.

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the arrival of that t-shirt I ordered. I hope it gets here soon, I'm starting to worry that it may have been lost in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment