Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Good Day

This has been a really good day. Not that anything singularly spectacular happened, no winning lottery tickets or anything, but it was just one of those days where it seems like things just go well all day. I got some chocolates in the mail this morning, the weather was beautiful (mid-60s, clear, and calm), got pizza and beer with a couple girls, got back an excellent grade on the make-up exam I did (there were enough poor grades that he weighted the score, now mine rounds to 107%), and I got two new albums for free (by Dark Tranquility and Vintersorg). Plus, at my radio station music meeting tonight I got some interesting material to take home and review, and I got the first bits of training for the department-head position I'll be screening for in early April. So yeah, all in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment