Sunday, February 6, 2011

Surprise Visit

So I woke up today (I guess technically yesterday now, since it's 3 a.m.) to somebody banging on my door. And who is it? It's my brother! Turns out my dad and my two brothers decided to make the 3-hour trip down from Salem to see me today. They tried to call, but I had mistakenly left my phone ringer off, so when they arrived it came as a total surprise. It was an enjoyable visit, and I'm glad they came.

The one thing that was slightly disappointing, though, was also the one thing that relates to this blog. One of my brothers grows a thick red and blond beard that looks great, and he had shaved it off since the last time I saw him. It's really too bad, because it looks good on him, and the coloring makes it look like fire. It's unofficial nickname is even "the awesome flame-beard". Well R.I.P. flame-beard. But take heart, for like a phoenix rising from the ashes, I'm sure we'll see you again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment