Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rick Santorum Ad

I don't generally get political with my posts here. For that matter, I usually don't like to talk about politics in general. I'm not going to get into my personal political views, but I would like to comment briefly that the mud slinging in campaign advertisements has just hit a new all-time high (or low, depending on how you choose to look at it).

For those of you who haven't seen the new Rick Santorum ad, allow me to give you the pleasure. I thought that this was some sort of hoax, but it was posted to the YouTube channel "RickSantorum" which has been in existence for over 5 years and has his other ads. Further, his official campaign website has its YouTube link go directly to this channel, so I'm pretty much convinced this is actually for real.

Anyway, here it is. I won't even get into all the things wrong with this ad, but I will point out that it paints a pretty dramatic picture considering the fact that it's about a guy we've already had as president for several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment