Friday, September 9, 2011

Music Drought

It occurs to me that there has been something of a vacuum in terms of my music-related posts, which is unfortunate since music is probably the subject of greatest interest to most of my very small readership. Not to worry, my fine fellows (and ladies, if you're out there too). With the return of the school year comes the return of my radio station activities, and with it my need to listen to some good metal to counteract the flood of hipster indie-pop with which I'll inevitably find myself inundated. My current frame of mind has found me playing tons of music which is so fundamentally bad that I'm embarrassed to even mention it. I won't be talking about that. I feel the winds of change coming, though, so soon enough I expect I'll have some worthwhile music to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment