Friday, September 30, 2011

The Doctor is In

I have recently been reminded of a conflict which was once a central pillar of my family's day-to-day life. For many years I had thought we were alone in our crisis, but I am no longer the child I was and I have long since learned the truth. There are in fact a great many people struggling with the issue. One could say it has become one of the dominant points of conflict in the modern world. What is that issue? Well, it can be summed up in a single, simple sentence: "Is Dr Pepper good?"

I'm curious as to your thoughts on the matter.

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in a Mountain Dew family. So, when I was very young, I drank it too. Around 10 years old I switched to Pepsi, and stuck with that for a long time. Then about three years ago I spent 6 weeks in Texas, and became a Dr. Pepper fan while there. It's still my carbonated beverage of choice, although I keep Pepsi around for mixing with whiskey. Dr. Pepper goes well with Southern Comfort, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when Mt. Dew is not an option. Since restaurants are either Coke products (even though Dr. Pepper is not a Coke product they have it anyway) or Pepsi products, I have to have a choice when Mt. Dew is not there. I definitely prefer Mt. Dew though.

    ReplyDelete