Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dawn of the 'Moustache Trials'

Well, I'm now at that point. All you guys who have let your facial hair grow know exactly what point I mean. It's that point where your moustache hair is long enough to start getting into your food when you eat. Long enough to get wet whenever you take a drink. Long enough to start getting on your nerves. This is where the one great physical trial of growing facial hair sets in. Sure, there are social obstacles as well, but this phase of moustache length is the only period that you yourself find aggravating and objectionable without any outside opinions.

In my previous beard-growing periods I have continued to trim my upper lip while letting the rest grow, but this time I've resolved to see it through to the other end where it gets long enough to keep it pushed off to the sides. We'll have to see how this goes . . . the Moustache Trials have begun.

p.s. I don't know why the paragraph indentations in this entry keep disappearing when I hit 'publish'. It's annoying me, but I guess there's not much I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment