Sunday, April 21, 2013

Plan to Return Soon

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything metal related on this blog, as those of you who follow me know. I'm just two weeks away from my college graduation, though, so once that's done with I'll have more time on my hands. Additionally, while I have been out of the swing of things a bit in terms of metal, recently I've found myself getting back in the mood. Basically, the batteries are recharged and soon it will be go time.

I've got a backlog of stuff in my inbox that I need to go through, so while I'm tied down with class writing right now, that's the first thing on my slate once school is done. I'll probably spend most of May getting caught up on all the material that I've received during my hiatus from reviewing, then I'll hopefully get things back into a regular rhythm once I'm caught up on all that.

On an unrelated note, a few days ago my brothers came to town and we went to see Jim Gaffigan and Keenan Thompson perform standup at the OU Convocation Center. It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I got a chance to do it for so little money (students could buy tickets for $5 each).

So anyway, just a couple more weeks until I intend to get back to posting. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment